This is a high performance workshop featuring staff from USA Hockey, focusing on player development and effective, in depth age appropriate practices for ALL age groups – 8U, 10U, 12U, 14U and 16U. Coaches will learn what is important at each age level of your player’s development.
You can use this High Performance Clinic to move to the next certification levels 1 to 3.
- Any coach without any CEP cert. will obtain a CEP Level 1
- Any coach with a CEP Level 1 cert. will obtain a CEP Level 2
- Any coach with a CEP Level 2 cert. will obtain a CEP Level 3
- This clinic does not satisfy the requirements for a CEP Level 3 re-certification
- This clinic does not satisfy the requirements for a CEP Level 4 certification.
It will feature USA Hockey national level speakers including Michele Amidon, Bob Mancini and Scott Paluch.
Hosted by the Admirals, an Illinois ADM Model Youth Hockey Association
Date: October 25th, 2014
Place: Center Ice of DuPage
Time: 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM (Arrive 30-45 minutes early to check in) Lunch will be served.
Cost: $40.00, the same price as the individual Level 1, 2 or 3 Coaching Education Program Clinics.
Maximum Seating: Limited to a total of 60 attendees on a first come, first served basis
Registration for this & all AHAI CEP Clinics must be done ONLINE here
Select: CN Glen Ellyn, IL HP/ADM Clinic October 25, 2014
If you have any questions, please contact Paul Jakubowski