Eddie Olczyk, former Chicago Blackhawk, takes a comprehensive look at the symptoms and treatment of concussions
Amateur Hockey Association of Illinois (AHAI), Athletico Physical Therapy, the Chicago Blackhawks, and NorthShore University HealthSystem has come together to create the A Step aHead initiative to combat one of the most common head injuries: concussions. These four groups pledge to educate the Illinois youth hockey community on the importance of concussion management and to be proactive with implementing baseline testing. Through A Step aHead, we will offer free baseline concussion testing, as well as educational programs, to youth hockey players in the AHAI program.
For more information contact an Athletico Baseline Testing Professional by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ImPACT Frequently Asked Questions
- A Step aHead Informational Brochure
- Concussion 101: What every parent, coach, and athlete should know
- Concussion Fact, Myths, and What to Avoid
- Concussion Management Resources
Categories: A Step aHead, Videos