2018 DISABLED HOCKEY FESTIVAL VENDOR FAIR
Welcome to the USA Hockey 2018 Disabled Hockey Festival Vendor Fair. As a celebration of our abilities, all applicants must be owned or operated by a person(s) with a disability. Please see below for important Vendor Fair information:
- FAIR DATE & TIME & LOCATION: Friday, April 6th and Saturday, April 7th and Friday, April 13th and Saturday, April 14th. Vendor selling is from 10am to 4pm on each of those dates. Vendor space is approximately 8’ x 8’. Venue address: Leafs Ice Centre, 801 Wesemann Drive, West Dundee, IL 60118.
- APPLICATION: You are required to supply photos for EACH TYPE of craft/product that you intend to display and sell at your booth, as well as a photo of your COMPLETE DISPLAY. This information, along with your application, should be emailed to email@example.com. If your application is accepted you will receive an email with information on how to pay for your total fees (as presented on your application) and a payment deadline.
- LOAD-IN & CHECK-IN: Crafters must check-in and load-in all tables and chairs on Thursday evening. Please label all your tables, chairs and carts with your name. Merchandise will need to be set up before the 10am vendor selling time. All vendors shall be ready to sell at 10am. All vendors are obligated to stay until 4pm. Upon arrival, you will receive a welcome packet which will include name tags, lunch menu and payment envelopes and additional show information. Volunteers will be available to assist you with moving in your merchandise.
- VENDOR MERCHANDISE: You may only display and sell the items you listed on your application and that were approved by the event committee. You may be asked to remove items not approved from your display. We reserve the right to limit categories, but cannot guarantee that you will be the only vendor with your type of product. Your display MUST fit within your allotted booth space of approximately 8’ x 8’.
- NAME TAGS: All crafters and their helpers must wear a name tag during show hours. Name tags will be supplied in your welcome packet.
- VENDOR PARKING: Parking is limited to accommodate the hockey participants. Therefore, once you have unloaded your items you must move your vehicle to the furthest parts of the parking lot.
- MENUS: A lunch menu is printed on an envelope. A “vendor volunteer” will come to your booth between 11am and 12pm to collect your envelope; please circle your items and place your money in the envelope. A “vendor volunteer” will deliver your food.
- FIRE CODE: If you require electricity please make sure you have a commercial grade (orange) 3 prong, grounded extension cord (household extension cords are not acceptable – brown, white, green). If your booth is next to an entryway, please be sure not to have any merchandise within 3 feet of the doorway.
- DONATION ITEM: Each vendor will be asked to donate a basket or gift certificate worth $25.00 for the USA Hockey raffle prize table. This item should be comparable to what you are selling at the fair.
- BUILDING TEMPERATURE: Due to the event being held in the lobby of an ice rink, some areas will be colder than others. We strongly advise you layer your clothing.
- CONDUCT: The Amateur Hockey Association of Illinois (AHAI) Zero Tolerance Policy will be strictly enforced. Violators will be asked to leave and forfeit all fees paid.
Click HERE to download/print Vendor Fair Application Form
Categories: Hockey Headlines