USA Hockey Central District
National Select Camp & Central District Development Camp
Girls Tryout March 22-24, 2019
Fond du Lac Blue Line Family Ice Center
550 Fond du Lac Avenue
Fond du Lac, WI 54935
USA Hockey Central District Girls’ Tryout for 2019 will be held at the Fond du Lac Blue Line Family Ice Center in Fond du Lac, WI March 22-24, 2019. All USA Hockey registered female skaters that wish to try out for USA Hockey National Select Camps as well as the Central District Development Camp MUST attend this tryout to be evaluated. This is an OPEN camp; any female residing in the Central District (WI, IL, MO, KS, NE, IA) is eligible to participate. Last year, over 395 girls participated in the tryout, register between February 1 and February 15 to secure a spot.
Eligible birth year skaters:
- 2005 – Central District Development Camp
- 2004 – Central District Development Camp / USA Hockey 15 Player Development Camp and U18 Select Player Development Camp
- 2003 – Central District Development Camp / USA Hockey U18 Select or U16/17 Development Camp
- 2002 – Central District Development Camp / USA Hockey U18 Select or Development Camp
Visit USA Hockey Girls Player Development for complete details
Birth Year 2005 Players will be assigned to one of 6 teams. Saturday mid-morning/late afternoon practice (60 min) one small ice 4 vs 4 game Saturday evening and one game Sunday PM.
Birth Year 2004 Players will be assigned to one of 6 teams. Friday evening practice (60 min) two games Saturday and one game Sunday AM/PM.
Birth Year 2003 Players will be assigned to one of 6 teams. Friday evening practice (60 min) two games Saturday and one game Sunday AM.
Birth Year 2002 Players will be assigned to one of 4 teams. Friday evening practice (60 min) two games Saturday and one game Sunday AM.
ALL GOALIES will participate in all practice and games, plus will have one 45 min goalie session per birth year Friday or Saturday.
- Registration February 1-15
- Tryout schedule will be posted March 1
- Team assignments are done randomly – specific team requests because of High School Spring Sport Commitments or Church Commitments must be emailed to Andy Bradford email@example.com later than February 24. Team assignments will be released March 15.
- All players are expected to participate in all on ice sessions – any exceptions must be approved Andy Bradford firstname.lastname@example.orgPRIOR to the tryout
- Registration is position specific – i.e. if you register your skater as a FORWARD, she will participate in the tryout and be evaluated as a FORWARD
IMPORTANT HOTEL INFORMATION
- February 1, 2019 – Tryout Registration Opens
- February 15, 2019 – Tryout Registration Closes
- March 1, 2019 – Complete Tryout Schedule Released
- March 15, 2019 – Tryout Roster Assigments Released
- March 22-24, 2019 – Tryout Camp
- June 16-21, 2019 Central District Development Camp Green Bay, WI
- TBA U18 Select Camp Biddeford, ME
- TBA Select 15 Camp St. Cloud, MN
- TBA U116/17 Development Camp St. Cloud, MN
Contact Andy Bradford, USA Hockey Central Distrtict Girl’s Section Representative email@example.com or 920-676-8812 with additional questions