The Chicago Blackhawks ServICE Crew is designed to encourage youth ages 8-18 to take an active role in their community by volunteering and giving back. Participants of the program will be encouraged to spend their free time doing community service projects of their choosing.
Parents/Guardians can register student participants online at http://www.blackhawks.com/service and download a log sheet to track monthly volunteer hours. Projects are completely participant driven and may include anything from cleaning up their neighborhood to volunteering at a local food pantry.
At the end of each month, parents/guardians will submit their student’s total hours online and give a brief description of the projects they completed. Five individual participants will be selected each month to receive Blackhawks prizes! The 10 participants who volunteer the most hours by the end of the program will be invited to volunteer alongside a Chicago Blackhawks player! Any questions can be directed to Sara Olson at email@example.com.
Here’s how to get involved:
- Visit http://www.chicagoblackhawks.com/service to register and read more about the program.
- After registration, download the log sheet to track monthly hours.
- On the last Friday of each month, go online and submit the participant’s monthly hours volunteered and tell us a little bit about the projects. Don’t forget to keep track of all hours over the course of the program! (September-February)
Great prizes you can win:
Five (5) Volunteers will be chosen as Volunteer of the Month and receive:
- Two tickets to a Blackhawks game and recognition on the Chicago Blackhawks website
- Certificate of Recognition
The ten (10) participants who volunteer the most hours by the end of the program will win:
- A special volunteer opportunity in the community with a Chicago Blackhawks player
- Video taken at the volunteer opportunity will be featured on the Blackhawks website
Categories: Chicago Blackhawks