2020-2021 Tier I Tryout Information
- July 27: Player Cards and financial obligation may be signed. Up to 75% of the players per team may be “signed” without a tryout. Cards will be sent on the 27th of July (you MUST provide an email address for where to send card).
- Tryout schedule: There will be one tryout per team; there will not be a coordinated effort for tryouts. Tier I clubs may choose either of the dates listed below. All players at the tryout and prior to must be informed of the number of open positions per team roster (minimum of 5 positions).
- Girls Tryout: July 28 or July 29
- Youth Tier I Tryout: August 1 or August 2
- Midget Tier I Tryout: August 3 or August 4
- Aug 15: The Tier I Season does not begin until August 15th. Thus, only practices starting August 15. The earliest AHAI will issue rosters is August 15th. No games can be played by any Tier I unless they have a roster.
Please contact Tier I clubs directly or check their websites for exact tryout dates, times and locations.
Categories: AHAI, featured, Girls' Hockey, Hockey Headlines, Tier I Hockey