By Anita Lichterman, AHAI Girls Committee Chair
As I had stated in our March edition of Girls Snapshot, monthly challenges will be published in the Girls Snapshot with the answers that you all supply & those from experts in the field in the following edition. Each month’s challenge will lead into the next. It is just as important to keep your mind strong & healthy as it is your body. Names are not required & I’ll post results in an upcoming issue which will lead into another exercise that will help everyone keep their minds sharp & spirits alive. You may just learn something about yourself & others that you didn’t know existed.
Answer the following questions & email me your answers at email@example.com.
Here is the July challenge:
Your answers do not have to be hockey related unless you want them to be. This exercise is about how you see yourself. There are no right or wrong answers so be honest with yourself.
- What is the one thing you can say you are confident about in yourself?
- What is the one thing someone else would say you are confident about?
- What single word best describes your idea of what leadership means?
- What trait do you wish you had but don’t feel you do?
- If you could improve 1 thing about yourself what would it be?
- What is most important to you…..rank the following with 1 being most important.
See you next month! 😊